- 150 RON (per paper) /35 euro - until 1 September 2016
- 200 RON (per paper) /44 euro - between 2.09.2016 – 15.10.2016
- 250 RON (per paper) / 50 euro - between 16.10.2016 – 28.10.2016
- extra paper (per paper) 100 RON (22 euro) - between 16.10.2016 – 28.10.2016
The fee includes:
- conference materials
- participation to one workshop
- coffee breaks
- EduConference2016 Proceedings. EduConference2016 Proceedings will be produced with all the accepted papers. The volume will be published by "Editura Universitara" Publishing House - A2 CNCS class.
* Best research papers will be published in our partner journals: Journal of Educational Sciences & Psychology and Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods.
- An author can submit a maximum of two papers.
- The fee will be paid after receiving the full paper notification of acceptance.
- Accommodation and transport are the responsabilities of the participants.
Electronica 2000 Foundation, 1-3 Iuliu Maniu, Bucharest 6st District,
Fiscal code: 9985800, Bank: BCR subsidiary, 6st District,
IBAN: RO41 RNCB 0077 0502 2866 0001
On the receipt should be mentioned the following: EduConference and the author name.