EduConference2016, the International Scientific Conference Modernity and Competitiveness in Education, will be held in Bucharest (Romania) on the 19th of November 2016 at the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest.
We are confident that this conference, like previous editions, will be a forum of discussion for our community. We expect that new challenges and recent breakthroughs in the field of higher education, career counselling and guidance, communication, teachers’ training, and ICT tools will be presented during this conference.
General objectives of the conference:
- Promote scientific excellency by encouraging original research;
- Create a framework for reflection, debate and dissemination of educational research results;
- Emphasize the contribution of research to the improvement of educational politics and practices;
- Select the essential aspects of the human resource development in the contemporary society: ethical, practical, theoretical and social principles.
- SECTION I: Advances in Higher Education
- SECTION II: New Technologies in Education
- SECTION III: Career Guidance and Counselling
- SECTION IV: Trends and Challenges in Training for the Teaching Career
- SECTION V: Tackling Changes in Communication in Digital Era
EduConference2016 Proceedings will be produced with all the accepted papers. „Editura Universitara” Publishing House (A2 CNCS class) will publish the conference volume. Best research papers will be published in our partner journals: Journal of Educational Sciences & Psychology and Journal of Applied Quantitative Methods indexed in international research databases.